Yoga is a set of disciplines ranging from spirituality, physical and mental well being. It is the simple science of the harmony between body and the mind. Yoga has a lot of health benefits. These are:
- Yoga increases the flexibility of the body and muscles.
- Yoga gives tone to our body and helps build muscle strength.
- Yoga helps improve vitality.
- Yoga helps improve our energy and breathing.
- Yoga helps our metabolism to balance.
- Yoga improves our heart condition and helps lower cholesterol.
- Yoga helps in loosing excess weight.
- Yoga helps our focussing power.
Thus yoga is very helpful in our physical and mental well being. It doesn’t just help us lose weight and balance cholesterol, but yoga is the solution to many diseases and distressed.
The yoga gurus in our country and abroad suggest yoga for serious disease like cancer and paralysis.
Yoga is thus a great lifestyle that should be followed by us in our day to day life. These days yoga has been introduced in schools and colleges for helping students learn better and stay away from stress and diseases.
Yoga helps to filter out the negativity in our life and to channelize positivity back to our lives. We should rely on this natural method than on medications during any kind of pain or disease because as long as we stay close to nature we remain healthier.
Hemorrhoids are swellings in the lowest part of our digestive system like the rectum and the anus. These swellings bring discomfort and sometimes lead to bleeding. This is very painful to the patients. The causes of haemorrhoids or piles are:
- In cases of constipation.
- Strain during bowel movement after pregnancy.
- Low water intake.
- Severe cases of diarrhoea.
These situations are very painful for the patients and can be cured by medications or bowel softeners. However, these situations can become recurring and medications too have serious side effects on the patient. This is why many doctors now a day’s prescribe exercise and yoga to avoid side effects and improve patient’s health so that piles do not recur. We have compiled this article to provide information of yoga for piles treatment.
YOGA FOR PILES:
Yoga is great for avoiding recurrence of haemorrhoids and helps improve the patient’s health. Not only that, it also avoids the patient from having obesity, stress, constipation and diabetes. It is also a great stress buster. We can say it is one solid medication for body’s many problems. There are a lot of poses available treatment of piles and fissures.
Some of the yoga asanas for piles treatment and avoiding future situations of piles is described as follows:
- Vipata karini: Vipata Karini is also known as the legs up the wall pose. In this asana, the person is required to rest his or her legs against the wall while the abdomen is at right angle to the wall that is the patient lies on the ground and rests his or her leg straight against the wall.
How this is useful: This asana helps improve blood circulation and also reduces the stress on the intestines.
- Malasana: Malasana is also known as the garland pose. In this pose, the person is required to bend his or her legs and join hands. Remember not to fold your legs or bend on your knees, but to bend your knees. Stay in this asana for about 8 to 10 minutes.
How this is useful: It brings posture to the spine and alignment to the hips and buttocks. It also balances the functioning of the entire digestive tract.
- Balasana: Balasana is also known as child’s pose. It appears as if a child is trying to exercise. Balasana requires the person to sit on bent knees, lie on the abdomen and put their hands outward palm front.
How this is helpful: This pose is good for the abdomen and stomach muscles. It helps to reduce tummy and reduces strain on the anal muscles. It increases blood circulation towards the anus. It also helps relieve constipation.
- Pavanmukhtasana: The pavanmukhtasana is also known as the wind relieving pose. This asana requires the person to lie on their backs and fold their legs towards their abdomen. This applies a gentle pressure on their abdomen.
How this is useful: This asana helps release the trapped gases from the stomach and eases the bowel movement in the intestines. It relieves the muscles of the anus. The person is required to hold this position for approximately 5 – 6 minutes.
- Sarvangasana: This asana is also known as the shoulder pose. In this asana, the person is required to put all his body weight on the shoulders and lean the whole body on a wall. This is also known as halasana or the plough pose as the person appears to be a plough.
How is this useful: this asana helps in improving blood circulation towards the abdomen and the anus. This also improves the secretion of digestive juices. The person is required to hold this position for at least 10 seconds.
- Ardha matsyendrasana: This asana is also known as sitting in half spinal twist pose. This asana required the person to sit cross legged first, then swiftly taking one leg in opposite position and rest the foot towards the floor. Now the head should be towards the foot rested on the floor. The person has to keep switching legs after five breaths each.
How this is useful: This asana helps in blood circulation in the hips, abdomen, thighs and legs. It also decreases stress on the abdomen and provides relief from constipation. It also helps aligning chakras and improves the flow of energy throughout the body.
Thus yoga is the key to a healthier lifestyle. It is thus so important to align our energy in the right flow. Every patient should try yoga for piles and fissures.
We hope to have provided you the desired information of yoga poses for piles treatment. These yoga exercises for piles will remove all the problems associated with piles and help improve the lifestyle of the patient.
We wish you to stay healthy!