Today we are seeing that people are facing some common problems like stress, depression, anxiety, insomnia etc which leads to some serious health disorders like decreased energy, chronic fatigue, pain, aches, cramps etc. But these problems can be healed up by daily practising of yoga. The word yoga is come from a Sanskrit word ‘yuj’ which means ‘to join’ or ‘to unite’. Yoga is a tool of happy life which makes our immune system stronger to fight against so many diseases. The existence of yoga can bring some significant changes in your life and you will also see the difference on your body due to the absence of yoga.
Benefits of yoga
There are so many benefits of yoga in our daily life. Specially it helps to increase the concentration on our work. Yoga makes our body fit and also makes it flexible. If a person wants to reduce his or her weight by the help of yoga anyone can do it. It will also help in maintaining our metabolism. Regular practice of yoga can also improve our respiration and also increase the energy in our body. So, by the help of yoga we are physically and mentally fit.
Effective Yoga for Hair Growth
Nowadays we are seeing that people are suffering from so many problems. Most of them are facing the problem of hairfall. The cause of hairfall in so many cases is stress. Stress can show result thick mane of hair into thin rapidly. With the help of yoga the stress can be easily cured. Yoga can not only reduce the problem of hairfall and stress but it will also helpful to your body in some other ways. The Effective Yoga for Hair Growth are as follows:
- Balayan Yoga (Rubbing Nails)
The yoga which involves a process in your nails are rubbed against each other. The name of this yoga is Balayan Yoga.
This is proven to be one of the easiest way to reduce the problem of hairfall. You have to practice this yoga daily 5-10 minutes for the of hairfall issue.
Procedure of Balayan yoga:
- This yoga can be done in any position either it is sitting or standing.
- For this yoga you have to curl your fingers of both hands inwards towards your palm.
- Bring your nails in contact to each other and start rubbing and ensure leaving the thumbs out.
- Do this yoga 10-15 minutes on regular basis.
- Uttanasan Yoga (Standing Forward Bend)
This yoga has also a name Standing Forward Bend in English. In this yoga when our head go below our heart it receives a blood circulation. This position helps our hair cells in taking of oxygen and give them energy.
Procedure of Uttanasan Yoga:
Firstly you have to stand fully straight and keep your legs close to one another touching your knees, heels, feet and toes.
- Take a deep breath in.
- Now, with the exhalation raise your hands bend ahead till your fingers and then your hands touch the floor.
- If possible for you, with normal breath hold the position in which you have to bring your hands behind your heels.
- With deep exhalation you can come out from this position to straight position.
Yoga Asana for Hair Growth with pictures
Following Yoga Asanas for Hair Growth with pictures will be helpful while doing it:
- Vajrasan Asana (Diamond Pose)
This asana is also known as Diamond Pose. The asana is done after the meals because it helps in proper digestion. This asana can also reduce the stress.
Procedure of Vajrasan:
- Firstly, sit straight on the floor and then stretch your legs and your spine has to be erect. Your tips should be united.
- Now put your hands by the side of your palms facing the floor.
- Then fold your legs by keeping them under your thighs one by one.
- Now place your hands on the upper side of your thighs
- Then, take deep breath in and out and slowly come into your relaxed position.
- Sasangasana (Rabbit Pose)
This asana is also known as Rabbit Pose. It can provide relief from the problem of scalps and back. This can be practised when you feel fresh.
Procedure of Sasangasana
- Firstly, you have to sit with your knees like a small child.
- Now put both your hands at the back and grasp your heels.
- Place the tip of your head on the ground and then take breath in and then raise your hips up.
- You have to hold this position till the completion of five breaths.
- Now slowly with the exhalation again come back to child position.
- Then, relax for few minutes and again repeat this asana.
Best Yoga for Hair Growth
Uttanasan Yoga can be the Best Yoga for Hair Growth. This yoga will relax our mind and protect us from stress. As we know that stress is the cause of hairfall in so many cases. By the help of this aasan you will get relief from the problem of hairfall issue even it also helps in improving our digestive system and if we have a good digestive system then there will be lack of toxins in our body. This lack of toxins will result into the healthy growth of hair follicles.
But keep in mind that if you are suffering from back injury, hamstring tear, sciatica or glaucoma then do not even try do this aasan because it will be dangerous for you
Yoga for Hairfall Control and Growth
Yoga can be beneficial for everyone. It keeps you mentally and physically strong. In this article we share all the Best Yoga for Hair Growth with you but it is not only for reading purpose, even you have to do it also on the regular basis for keeping yourself healthy and protect you from common problems because these yogas are not only for hairfall issues but it will also help you for improving your digestive system, removal of toxins, relief from back pains, relief from stress and so many problems. So do these yogas and stay healthy. And also read the precautions properly of some yogas because some are quite risky for injury people. I hope above all Yoga for Hairfall Control and Growth will be helpful for you.